Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunset over field



If I ever stop being almost moved to tears by a beautiful sunset I think I will know it is time for me to die.  My reaction to sunsets can be pretty intense sometimes, not long ago I had such an outburst of excitement looking out my living room window at an intense red sunset that my husband came running convinced that there must be a bear or a cougar or something in our backyard.  This one was shot on my way home from Dhanwantari's second Seva event serving dinner at Hope Ministries.  I took way too many shots, and wandered way to far out into this field; my fingers were actually purple when I got back in my car (we've had a sudden cold spell here).  I hadn't even noticed I was cold until then, when I tried to get my car keys out of my pocket and my fingers wern't working right.  I can't wait until warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment