Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Circles


Hello lovely people, had a little trouble finding something visually interesting in my house tonight, but after a couple of flops I set my sights on an antique sewing table that I'm using for a nightstand at the moment.  This shot is a close up of the foot pedal.  Not the greatest subject ever, but I find the pattern of the circles kind of pleasing.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject of my sewing table and I have an audience, I'm curious to know what you all think of this photo below.  It is a shot of one of the drawer pulls, and I think it bears a remarkable resemblance to... hmm, maybe I'd like to get your opinion first before I tell you what I think.  Any thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. Hah, Elmo!

    I like the circles, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactely what I thought, Stace! I wonder if this sewing machine belonged to the Henson family at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elmo in a wig!

    Happy to see that I'm not alone in my Rorschach-ian impressions!

    Circles are always good.

    ReplyDelete