Thursday, March 24, 2011

Colaboration






So do you all remember Jennifer from the post "Portrait of an activist mother?".  Well in that post I mentioned that she is working on a book for children about breastfeeding older children, and today we got together to work on a rough draft of sorts.  Since we were trying to get all the shots we needed in one afternoon it was a little challenging and I'd definitely like a second shot at some of them, but I think the concept is great and it was really fun to help with.  I love the writing; I think Jen did a wonderful job keeping it concise while still getting across a lot of important points.  I could really imagine reading this to a toddler, but it also being a good tool for educating adults too (Jen plans to include a short section in the back with some information for grown ups).  Anyway, it's been a fun day and great to work on a project with a partner for a change!

2 comments:

  1. This is really great! I'm so impressed you managed to get all these shots in one afternoon. The text is great, and the pictures and text complement each other so well.

    ReplyDelete