Saturday, March 5, 2011

March snow





I told you all this month likes to mess with me!  It snowed today.  Oh well, I got some good photos out of it, and though it didn't feel like it today winter will be over soon.  My daughter has been so excited for spring to get here that she actually teared up today when she saw the snow and said, "Mommy, is it winter time again?"  She's so like her father sometimes it was kind of nice to see that she at least inherited my dislike of winter.  Of course I hugged her and tried my best to reassure her that spring was indeed still coming, but sometimes it is so hard to appear empathic when I can't help but laugh at how cute she is.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm also sick of the snow, but these photos make me appreciate it a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Kayleena said.

    And, I understand the difficulty in appearing empathetic when such cuteness abounds!

    ReplyDelete