Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fun with Bubbles

Apparently you're never to old to appreciate the simple joy of blowing bubbles.  My husband, daughter (the very disheveled looking little girl pictured above) and I had blast doing taking these photos.  I finally told my husband that I had started this blog and my goal of one picture a day for a year, and of course my fears of being laughed and and told I would fail were completely irrational and he was happy to help me by being the bubble blower while I snapped away. 

I should have called this one "Fun with focus" because that was the challenge tonight!  Focusing on a bubble is much harder than you'd think.  Somehow without trying at all I seem to have devised little "lessons" for myself over the last few days.  I've been forced to practice a skill I don't use much or learn something new about my camera more than I would have expected after only five days.

By the way, in defensive of my daughters hair, we did this about 5 minutes before bath time, she doesn't always look like an orphan.

No comments:

Post a Comment