Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cheat


Okay, today was a total cheat, but at least I'm posting something!  The dress above is a wedding dress my mother bought for me that I didn't use (not because I didn't get married, but because I bought another dress).  It's been in my closet for almost 6 years now and I'm sick of looking at it, so I'm selling it on ebay.  So that is the very boring reason I am posting this very boring image today. 

I was working today on putting watermarks on some of my better photos from several different outdoor shoots from this fall because I'm planning to start trying to sell prints on Etsy.  Just because I'm a little embarrassed of how unimpressive the few photos I've posted on this blog, below are a couple examples of those.  Looking through all these made me remember how much I enjoy "nature photography".  I think I need to get out and try some winter landscape/nature subjects.

The Ant's Flagpole

Pink Flower

Yellow Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Hey, a photo is a photo, and you set this one off in a striking way. I'd buy it! (If I could ever squeeze my ass into a size 6. I think I could get a thigh into a size 6.)

    I really like the nature photos. I really like nature photos generally. I didn't know you took pictures like these! You have wonderful pictures of your family in your house; I think you also need to make room for some of these. These are vibrant and interesting and peaceful.

    Also, FWIW, whenever we visit each other, I'll model for you, if you want. I tend to hate pictures of me, but then pictures of me are usually taken by people who think photography is yelling "Say cheese!"

    ReplyDelete