Thursday, January 6, 2011

Frostbite

I suppose the one redeeming thing about Winter is how pretty it can be.  We are having one of those classic Michigan lake effect snow days, with huge wet flakes falling steadily since about 7:30 this morning.  All the snow had melted recently, so today everything has been covered by a fresh, clean blanket of the cold stuff (what my dorky Grandpa used to call it,  he also called Hell the "hot place").  My fingers were totally frozen after about 2 minutes, but it was nice to be shooting outdoors again and Josie appreciated the chance to make snow angels and throw snowballs at me.  Why is it that kids never get cold?  I've got some cute pictures of her too, but there is obviously snot dripping from her nose in most of them, so I think I'll keep those to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment