Friday, February 25, 2011

Puppy dog eyes




My puppy Tama was kind enough to model for me tonight (for a reward of three or four doggie cookies, of course).  I really think the middle one is really funny; makes me want to buy a fish-eye lens.

I've been super busy this week, and the busyness is not quite over yet but is winding down.  I'm feeling antsy to push myself a little more, and feeling guilty that I've just done the bare minimum the last few days.  I'm not going to let myself do my normal self-deprecating thing though; one of my favorite things I am learning from this blog project and especially from following other peoples projects is how to feel inspired and motivated by seeing other's art instead of feeling intimidated and inadequate.  So thank you all for raising the bar for me, I hope to follow your creative lead very soon.  

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet face. I love the first one best. Now I want puppy kisses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one best, too. Puppy dog eyes get me every time.

    Sweet!

    ReplyDelete