Monday, February 7, 2011

Aww, honey (do do de, do de do)


Well, that is enough of baring my soul for awhile, I think, so here is something totally frivolous!  I was making oatmeal cookies today with Josie (she loves to "help", which mostly means eat raisins and spill things) and became fascinated with the honey as I was poring it off the measuring spoon and into the batter.  I was trying to recreate some of the cool patterns and shapes the honey made in this photo shoot, but it didn't exactly work out, I think it has something to do with the honey hitting the smooth bottom of the cup instead of the rough surface of the batter.  Still though, I think some of these shots turned out pretty cool. 


Also, a big thanks to my husband who "helped" me with this shoot, mostly by cleaning the spoon.  Thanks honey!

3 comments:

  1. The top right photo is awesome! Sell that photo to a stock photo company. Make a mint from cooking blogs, I'd imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is so sweetly swirly. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetly swirly, cool alliteration!

    ReplyDelete