Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quarantine


The last 17 hours or so has been spent caring for my sick little Josie, so please excuse the lack luster photo.  She's really been a trooper actually, usually she is the biggest baby when she gets sick (like her father!) but today she has been great; I guess she is growing up. 

Also, I just realized when I logged in to blogger that this is my 100th post!  Kind of snuck up on me, I feel like I should have done something special for that tonight.  Oh well, maybe for post #200 I'll come up with something.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to 100!
    Hope Josie feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100!!

    I hope sweet Josie feels better <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quarantine sign, but poor Josie! Hope she's better soon. Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh to the quarantine and illness. Congrats on 100!

    ReplyDelete