Friday, April 8, 2011

Dog tired


Well, the nieces just left (we also had Piper's little sister, Noelle today) and we're all wiped, including our dog, Tama.  They are both great kids, I'm really not complaining, but it sure does make things louder and more energetic around here when you increase the number of children from 1 to 3.  Guess it is good practice for me, since I've always wanted a bunch of kids, or maybe it is a good reminder that while it seems like a lot of fun on the "Brady Bunch" or "Cheaper by the Dozen", kids are a lot of work!  We all had fun though, and I'm glad my daughter will grow up close to her cousins. 

This picture was taken only a few minutes after the girls left.  Tama is the best dog in the world, she puts up with being climbed on and drug around and even endured being covered in hair clips (until I saw what was going on and rescued her).  She passed out on this chair and didn't notice I was taking her picture at all.

2 comments:

  1. Everybody on three.
    One...
    Two...
    Three...

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweet pup. Great texture on the chair and fantastic depth of field. I keep scrolling back up to look at it!

    ReplyDelete