Saturday, May 28, 2011

Not so simply Sarah


This is my best friend Sarah, who has come to visit for the long weekend from Pennsylvania.  So of course I warned her before coming that she would be obligated to be my model.  But, feeling guilty that I was planning just to use her I decided that tonight I would try to just get a nice portrait shot for her.  Sarah is an amazing writer, and I very much think it is possible that one day she will be a famous author and I will get to brag that I "knew her when".  So a nice head-shot could really come in handy for her.  And tomorrow I will probably torture her with something more "artsy" so I felt I owed her something. 

(By the way, the last shot is her starting to just give me goofy looks to get me to stop snapping away!  Obviously it didn't work.)


1 comment:

  1. These are great. You can feel the rapport between model and photographer.

    ReplyDelete