Monday, May 2, 2011

Big eyes


For those of you who don't have children yet, this is the "What, I didn't do it" face.  She's not supposed to mess with the drain until it's time to get out of the bath, and when I asked her what she was doing this was the look I got. 

I almost forgot to do my post today, which is the first time that has happened!  I have been so focused on getting the photos from the ceremony yesterday done that it wasn't until bath time that it dawned on me that I still needed a photo.  I did finally finished said photos, there ended up being 189 that I finished, and my smugmug sight said it would take 4 hours to upload them all (though I think it was exaggerating). 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a look! She's adorable, Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it is very difficult to get upset with that face!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have absolutely had that experience of a day so full of photos that it seems to spill into the next day. Love both this shot and yesterday's post.

    ReplyDelete