Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful day in the neighborhood



It was an absolutely perfect weather day today.  I went for a walk along the St. Joseph river today during my lunch break from yoga training, and it was the perfect temperature and there was a beautiful breeze blowing little cotton fuzzy seed things around which were shining in the sunlight.  It was the perfect day to sit and watch the clouds (though it wasn't as much fun as when Josie and I do this together and find animal shapes and stuff).  Then I laid down under this gorgeous tree for a bit and just enjoyed listening to the sounds of the wind in the leaves (and did a pretty good job blocking out the street noise actually, maybe that is a result of lots of yoga).  Anyway, took these shots to share with you all, and now I am going to rest this beat up body of mine before it is back to the mat tomorrow!  Goodnight lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment