Friday, August 5, 2011

Empty


Our old house is completely empty and ready for the renters to move in tomorrow, so I took pictures of everything today for our records (we are hoping not to be "landlords" for long, but for a while that is how it has to be).  Above is a photo from my daughter's old bedroom, which has these trees that I painted on her walls when I was very pregnant (bad idea, by the way, to stand on a chair and paint when you are 8 months pregnant, if you were wondering).  It was one of the many things about this house that I am having a hard time leaving.  I wonder how long it will take before this new place starts to feel like home...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meg!
    So i know this is a RANDOM place to leave you a comment. (love those trees by the way) BUT, your email address isn't working for me for some reason. It keeps telling me it's an "unknown" address. Weird?
    I wanted to contact you about getting the CD with our maternity pics on them, and also about getting Josie's shoes back to you!!! :) Let me know if your email has changed!!!

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete